September 23, 2018
Cheddar Potato Soup (Print this Recipe)
Creamy and filled with potatoes, this soup is topped with a rich cheddar taste.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
* 1 package STOUFFER'S frozen Potatoes au Gratin
* 1 package STOUFFER'S frozen Welsh Rarebit
* 1 cup milk
* 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
* 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
COMBINE Potatoes au Gratin, Welsh Rarebit, milk, green onion and pepper in medium saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly, over medium heat until soup begins to simmer. Remove from heat; add Cheddar cheese, stirring until melted.
*DEFROST Welsh Rarebit in microwave on 50% power for 5 to 6 minutes.
Serving Size: 4
Brought to you by:
|Myrtle Beach 55+ Myrtle Trace 55+ is compliments of:|
|© 2001-2018 Connecting Neighbors® and its licensors. All rights reserved.||About Us | Site Disclaimer | Privacy Pledge | Site Manager|