November 17, 2018
Angel Hair Pasta With Lemon and Chicken (Print this Recipe)
The fresh flavor burst of lemon perfectly accents the chicken and angel hair pasta in this quick and easy dish. Serve with a generous topping of Parmesan cheese and a tossed green salad.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 10 minutes
* 1 pkg. (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Angel Hair Pasta
* 1 1/2 cups cooked diced chicken
* 1/3 cup butter, melted
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, (or 1 teaspoon dried parsley)
* 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
TOSS pasta with remaining ingredients. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Serving Size: 4
Brought to you by:
|Myrtle Beach 55+ Myrtle Trace 55+ is compliments of:|
|© 2001-2018 Connecting Neighbors® and its licensors. All rights reserved.||About Us | Site Disclaimer | Privacy Pledge | Site Manager|