September 25, 2018
Beef and Vegetable Stir-Fry (Print this Recipe)
A colorful presentation of beef strips, zucchini matchsticks, and carrots makes an easy, quick and attractive meal for the family.
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Cooking Time - 8 minutes
* 1 MAGGI® Beef Bouillon Cube
* 1/4 cup hot water
* 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons dry white wine or water
* 1 tablespoon cornstarch
* 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/4 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1 pound lean beef sirloin steak, cut into 2-inch strips
* 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
* 2 tablespoons water
* 1 package (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables
* 1/2 cup (about 3) 1-inch slices green onions
* 4 cups cooked brown rice
DISSOLVE bouillon in 1/4 cup water in small bowl. Stir in soy sauce, wine, cornstarch, ginger, and pepper.
HEAT vegetable oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet.
HEAT 2 tablespoons water in same skillet. Add vegetables; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Return beef to skillet; stir in bouillon mixture and green onions. Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Serve over rice.
Serving Size: 4
Brought to you by:
|Myrtle Beach 55+ Myrtle Trace 55+ is compliments of:|
|© 2001-2018 Connecting Neighbors® and its licensors. All rights reserved.||About Us | Site Disclaimer | Privacy Pledge | Site Manager|