May 20, 2018
Easy Enchilada Casserole (Print this Recipe)
Preparation Time - 15 minutes.
Cooking Time 30 - minutes.
* 1 pound ground beef or turkey
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
* 1 16-oz. jar ORTEGA Salsa - Thick & Chunky (Medium)
* 1 can 16-oz. ORTEGA Refried Beans
* 1 can 10-oz. ORTEGA Enchilada Sauce
* 1 can 2.25-oz. sliced ripe olives
* 10 6-inch corn tortillas, sliced in half
* 2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese, divided
PREHEAT oven to 375ºF.
COOK beef, onion and garlic in large skillet until beef is browned; drain. Stir in salsa, beans, enchilada sauce and olives. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 6 minutes.
LAYER half of corn tortillas on bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Cover with half of meat sauce; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Repeat layers. Bake, covered, for 20 minutes. Remove cover; bake for additional 5 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Garnish with green onions before serving, if desired.
Serving Size: 12
Brought to you by:
|Myrtle Beach 55+ Myrtle Trace 55+ is compliments of:|
|© 2001-2018 Connecting Neighbors® and its licensors. All rights reserved.||About Us | Site Disclaimer | Privacy Pledge | Site Manager|