July 15, 2018
Chocolate Brunch French Toast (Print this Recipe)
What could be better than serving your friends and family this wonderful French Toast with whipped cream, fresh raspberries and topped with grated chocolate.
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Cooking Time - 6 minutes
* 1 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Refrigerated Ready-to-Drink Chocolate Milk
* 2 large eggs
* 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
* 8 slices white or French bread
* Powdered sugar (optional)
* Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
* Grated chocolate (optional)
* Fresh raspberries (optional)
WHISK together Nesquik and eggs in medium bowl.
MELT butter in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Dip bread into Nesquik mixture to coat evenly. Cook bread on each side for about 3 minutes or until cooked through. Dust with powdered sugar. Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate and raspberries.
Serving Size: 4
Brought to you by:
|Myrtle Beach 55+ Myrtle Trace 55+ is compliments of:|
|© 2001-2018 Connecting Neighbors® and its licensors. All rights reserved.||About Us | Site Disclaimer | Privacy Pledge | Site Manager|