November 18, 2018
Pineapple Cheese Ball (Print this Recipe)
Great for any occasion!
Preparation Time - 70 minutes
* 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
* 10 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
* 8 1/2 fluid ounces pineapple chunks, crushed
* 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
* 2 teaspoons CROSSE & BLACKWELL Worcestershire Sauce
* 2 cups pecans, chopped
In a meduim bowl, beat together softened cream cheese and grated cheddar cheese.
Add crushed pineapple chunks(drained), chopped green onions, and Worcestershire sauce.
Shape into a ball and chill.
Roll in chopped pecans until evenly coated.
Serve with crackers or baguettes.
Serving Size: 24
Brought to you by:
|Myrtle Beach 55+ Myrtle Trace 55+ is compliments of:|
|© 2001-2018 Connecting Neighbors® and its licensors. All rights reserved.||About Us | Site Disclaimer | Privacy Pledge | Site Manager|