July 16, 2018
Cheesy Tortilla Spirals (Print this Recipe)
Wrapped tortillas filled with tasty chipped beef are great for parties.
Preparation Time - 30 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Standing Time - 3 minutes
* 1 package (11 ounces) STOUFFER'S frozen Creamed Chipped Beef, defrosted*
* 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
* 1/3 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
* 2 teaspoons lime juice
* 1 teaspoon ground chili powder
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
* 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
* 10 (8-inch) soft taco-size flour tortillas
* 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded cheddar cheese
PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
COMBINE cream cheese, 1/3 cup cheddar cheese, lime juice, chili powder and cumin in medium bowl; stir in Creamed Chipped Beef, cilantro and green onion. Evenly divide mixture among tortillas, spreading to cover each tortilla.
ROLL up each tortilla. Place rolled tortillas seam-side-down on baking sheet; sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheddar cheese.
BAKE for 7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 3 to 5 minutes; slice into 1-inch pieces. Serve hot.
NOTE: Recipe can also be prepared without baking. Omit cheese topping; refrigerate filled and rolled tortillas for at least 1 hour to set filling before slicing.
*DEFROST Creamed Chipped Beef in microwave on MEDIUM (50%) power for 5 to 6 minutes.
Serving Size: 10
Brought to you by:
|Myrtle Beach 55+ Myrtle Trace 55+ is compliments of:|
|© 2001-2018 Connecting Neighbors® and its licensors. All rights reserved.||About Us | Site Disclaimer | Privacy Pledge | Site Manager|